First Tee — Utah teaches golf, but more importantly, we teach kids character values such as honesty, responsibility and perseverance. And we teach life skills such as goal setting and resilience.
Will you help us to positively impact more Utah kids?
We know First Tee — Utah makes a difference in the kids’ lives. Independent research confirms that for kids who participate in First Tee programs for three years:
- 73% reported high confidence in their ability to do well academically.
- 82% felt confident in their social skills with peers.
- 80% of teens and alumni say First Tee helped them become a better student.
- 91% of alumni engaged in community service.
- 52% credited the program for their ability to appreciate diversity.
This is work worth doing! These are results worth investing in! Tearing down the walls in kids’ thinking and replacing them with character values and life skills to build a successful life on are worth all the time and effort and cost.
Curious about the impact your donation makes?
- A donation of $125 provides a deserving kid with 15 hours of golf, character values, and life skills instruction from our trained coaches in teams led by PGA Professionals.
- A donation of $250 covers the cost of a set of junior sized and weighted clubs to help the kids have a positive and successful experience.
- A donation of $500 to $1,500 provides specialized, age-appropriate developmental equipment for a whole group of young kids to get started.
- A donation of $2,000 covers the cost of specialized training for one of our coaches.
- A donation of $3,500 brings the values of First Tee’s programming to an after-school program in a community center or at a Title 1 school.
- A donation of $5,000 brings the values of First Tee’s programming to an elementary school that will introduce hundreds of kids for several years to First Tee in their PE classes in schools.
Plus, First Tee — Utah will never turn a child away from any of our Life Skills Experience Programs for the inability to pay. Because of generous people like you, we make sure our programs are open and available to every child who wants to participate!